Florida Venture Blog by Dan Rua dan

No-BS Venture Thoughts for No-BS Entrepreneurs.

A running perspective on Florida's growing tech and venture community, with an occasional detour to the Southeast/national scene, venture capital FAQs and maybe a gadget or two....

By Dan Rua, Managing Partner of Inflexion Partners -- "Florida's Venture Fund".

TechJournal Journeys South

One of my favorite publications when I was investing across North Carolina was the TriangleTechJournal and I was sad to lose it when launching Inflexion further South. In fact, I pushed a few folks to connect with TTJ about launching a Florida version.

Well, brighter days are here: TechJournal South recently launched coverage across North Carolina, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia and Florida. They even have state-specific sections.

I'd encourage everyone in our entrepreneurial ecosystem to check out TechJournal South and subscribe if you like it. The publication is good and my past experience with the people is even better.

Welcome TJS and keep up the great work!

SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend