Florida Venture Blog by Dan Rua dan

No-BS Venture Thoughts for No-BS Entrepreneurs.

A running perspective on Florida's growing tech and venture community, with an occasional detour to the Southeast/national scene, venture capital FAQs and maybe a gadget or two....

By Dan Rua, Managing Partner of Inflexion Partners -- "Florida's Venture Fund".

Where's Dan Now? #2


As I shared in my first Where's Dan Now? post, I'm on the road a lot. Today's pic is very different than last time. Can you be the first to name this location within 1 block (e.g. address, google map etc) via comment?

Enjoy!

UPDATE, 02-27-08: Congrats to Kris for guessing my Tampa, FL location -- looking out from the downtown Bank of America. I've added this WDN #2 to my GOOG map. Am I missing something or does GOOG still not have YouTube-ease cut/paste for embedding MyMaps? It looks like they require you to get a Maps key and write your own embed code. I must be missing something...

Labels: ,

SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

Comments (4)

Blogger Brian Breslin said...

looks like jacksonville to me.

10:17 PM  
Blogger VC Dan said...

try SW from there...

11:27 PM  
Blogger Kris Aebischer said...

That's downtown Tampa on the BOA building at Ashley and Kennedy. And you were supposed to let me buy you lunch next time you were in tampa!

6:10 AM  
Blogger VC Dan said...

Bingo Kris -- I was on the 41st floor of the BoA building. I'll update the post with a map. Great job!

Lunch? Sounds good to me...when my TPA day isn't packed with partner mtg.

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment


<< Home