Florida Venture Blog by Dan Rua dan

No-BS Venture Thoughts for No-BS Entrepreneurs.

A running perspective on Florida's growing tech and venture community, with an occasional detour to the Southeast/national scene, venture capital FAQs and maybe a gadget or two....

By Dan Rua, Managing Partner of Inflexion Partners -- "Florida's Venture Fund".

Am I the Key to a Secret CIA Conspiracy?

spyThis has to be an April Fool's Joke, but it got a chuckle nonetheless. It seems two of the companies I'm on the board of (PayPerPost & CallMiner) have a secret joint venture with the CIA to identify and undermine radical, dissident bloggers. Hey, I know some of those. Why didn't my entrepreneurs tell me so I could watch what I say here at FVB? Maybe I'm a spy and don't even realize it?

Labels: , ,

SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

Comments (2)

Blogger Phil said...

I don't know if it is an April Fools joke either, but I did note that the post making the accusation was done on March 31st.

10:44 AM  
Blogger Select Visions said...

Dan - I know I am a little late but I loved the comments you left on the website. You are a funny guy

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment


<< Home