Florida Venture Blog by Dan Rua dan

No-BS Venture Thoughts for No-BS Entrepreneurs.

A running perspective on Florida's growing tech and venture community, with an occasional detour to the Southeast/national scene, venture capital FAQs and maybe a gadget or two....

By Dan Rua, Managing Partner of Inflexion Partners -- "Florida's Venture Fund".

Twitter Icons for Halloween or Helloween?

Whoa...I just noticed some slick Halloween icons float thru my twitter feed and chased down these tweets from J. Adam Moore:
"Whoa, I just shat a bunch of halloween icons all over my twitter page.
I feel like

Twitter helloween icons

twitter icon - bat>o<
twitter icon - frankenstein[:-]-I-
twitter icon - witch<|:~(
twitter icon - mummy(|:|/)
twitter icon - skull8-#
twitter icon - gravestone+-(
twitter icon - pumpkin`O
twitter icon - moon( | )
twitter icon - cat∑:*)
twitter icon - werewolf}:o{
twitter icon - vampire:-[
twitter icon - zombieX-/
twitter icon - spider////Ö\\\\
twitter icon - ghost[TBD]

Slick! I want more twitter icons...

UPDATE:
It appears Hajime KOBAYASHI is involved somehow, as the Halloween twitter image table is hosted on his site. Get 'em while they're hot, as they may not be around long.

UPDATE 10-31-08: I've found some additional icons, like
twitter icon - ghost, although I don't know the keystrokes. Comment here if you figure them out...

Labels: , , , ,

SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend