Florida Venture Blog by Dan Rua dan

No-BS Venture Thoughts for No-BS Entrepreneurs.

A running perspective on Florida's growing tech and venture community, with an occasional detour to the Southeast/national scene, venture capital FAQs and maybe a gadget or two....

By Dan Rua, Managing Partner of Inflexion Partners -- "Florida's Venture Fund".

FVB's Disclosure Policy

Hey, it's me, Dan Rua.

Florida Venture Blog by Dan Rua is my personal blog focused on a variety of topics. In addition to sharing perspective, experience and opinions, I use this blog as a testbed for multiple online technologies. In fact, much of this Disclosure Policy was built with the DP Generator over at DisclosurePolicy.org. If you ever wonder whether a piece of FVB content adheres to this policy, just email me your questions/concerns and I'll address as best I can.

I appreciate your support of FVB, hope you'll subscribe and encourage you to join the FVB community. As always, enjoy yourself while here and comment often!

---

This policy is valid from 28 October 2006


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact dan at inflexionvc dot com.

This blog may accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

This blog abides by the WOMMA Word of Mouth Marketing Ethics Code. I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog, but not the opinions I share. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

I am not retained and compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed in the posts, but not the comments, of this blog are purely mine. I will only endorse products or services that I believe are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.

I would like to disclose the following existing relationships. These are companies, organizations or individuals that may have a significant impact on the content of this blog. I am a Managing Partner with Inflexion Partners, an early-stage venture capital fund. I serve on the following corporate, advisory or non profit boards: WiDeFi, CallMiner, IZEA, GTEC, and DisclosurePolicy.org. I have a financial interest in the following that may be relevant to my blogging: Persystent, WiDeFi, CallMiner, Proximities, Visible Assets, Databanq Media, IZEA, and RedPath.

---

Thanks for reading this far down and I encourage you to take the DP challenge. The future of consumer generated media could depend on it!

Tags: DisclosurePolicy

Labels:

SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend