Florida Venture Blog by Dan Rua dan

No-BS Venture Thoughts for No-BS Entrepreneurs.

A running perspective on Florida's growing tech and venture community, with an occasional detour to the Southeast/national scene, venture capital FAQs and maybe a gadget or two....

By Dan Rua, Managing Partner of Inflexion Partners -- "Florida's Venture Fund".

HD TV 1080i vs. 720p: True Blogosphere Story

OK, so it took me a year to care about the great HD TV 1080i vs. 720p wars that were fought back in 2005, but the answers are no less important or funny to me today. When planning my family's Black Friday parking lot campout, I spent much of Thanksgiving evening trying to decide if $1499 for a 1080i 50" flat screen was worth braving the elements for. I don't need the latest and greatest (1080p or better is really where it's at), but I do like to know relative value. After reading a variety of 1080i vs. 720p comparisons from interlaced and progessive ninjas, I found my favorite here. If you're doing the same research, I think you'll enjoy finally reading the definitive review.

Good luck and happy holidays!

SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend