Florida Venture Blog by Dan Rua dan

No-BS Venture Thoughts for No-BS Entrepreneurs.

A running perspective on Florida's growing tech and venture community, with an occasional detour to the Southeast/national scene, venture capital FAQs and maybe a gadget or two....

By Dan Rua, Managing Partner of Inflexion Partners -- "Florida's Venture Fund".

Entrepreneurs Never Sleep...

or do they:


It seems Ted got a little of his own medicine after abusing Travis once too often:




Labels: , , ,

SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

Comments (2)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, good one Dan.

I'm surprised Travis didn't add in a few 'extra' sound effects when he put this video up in retaliation!!!

I know I would have :)

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan,
I have completed a BlogUBack post for your VC FAQ "spark" on IZEA's SocialSpark (Show Me the Money (Angie's List Got $35 Million from Battery Ventures).) However, the SocialSpark server appears to have been down since last night. Since the VC FAQ post is at the top of my blog right now, I wanted to let you know about it. Please stop by and visit...
Roxiticus Desperate Housewives

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment


<< Home