Florida Venture Blog by Dan Rua dan

No-BS Venture Thoughts for No-BS Entrepreneurs.

A running perspective on Florida's growing tech and venture community, with an occasional detour to the Southeast/national scene, venture capital FAQs and maybe a gadget or two....

By Dan Rua, Managing Partner of Inflexion Partners -- "Florida's Venture Fund".

My Birthday Zune Haikus




Gotta birthday Zune
wifi synching, could it be?
No, nO, NO...that sux!



Zune, iPod, Treo
Not one does it all for me
Maybe PSP?



Do I ask too much?
Probably, but I'm hoping
for that one device!


Labels: , , , ,

SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

Comments (2)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Did you get it?

11:54 AM  
Blogger VC Dan said...

My haiku's probably weren't clear, but I did get a Zune. In fact, the haikus were driven from realizing my Zune did not synch via wifi (only for beaming between Zunes).

I had visions of sending songs from my laptop to my Zune with no wires -- or, better yet, surfing via wifi to add songs. That may be coming with Zune's wifi (no-brainer), but it's not there now. Bummer...

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment


<< Home