Florida Venture Blog by Dan Rua dan

No-BS Venture Thoughts for No-BS Entrepreneurs.

A running perspective on Florida's growing tech and venture community, with an occasional detour to the Southeast/national scene, venture capital FAQs and maybe a gadget or two....

By Dan Rua, Managing Partner of Inflexion Partners -- "Florida's Venture Fund".

Gators, Buckeyes, Oh My...

Although I've kept my Gator support pretty low-key here at FVB, I'd be remiss if I didn't give my Old Boys of Florida a vote of support and good luck tonight against OSU. I expect UF's toughest game of the season and hope Meyer's toughness training in the preseason pays off...

It wouldn't be a big game if there wasn't plenty of YouTube trash talk involved, so here's one of my favorite Gator/Buckeye videos based on the Mac-guy theme (search and you'll find plenty more).



In the spirit of the Gator Nation ads: Go start a technology company that changes the world and allows you to reach your dreams. Go Gators!


UPDATE: My beloved Gators are the 2006 College Football National Champions, dismantling the Buckeyes 41-14 last night. Combine that with UF's 2006 Basketball National Championship and you have a feat that has never been accomplished in the history of college sports. Congratulations to the whole team, especially Chris Leak for a fantastic career, and thank you Jeremy (not Foley) for stopping by last night to comment on this post -- something about OSU bleeding, how prophetic ;-) GO GATORS!!

Labels: , ,

SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend