Florida Venture Blog by Dan Rua dan

No-BS Venture Thoughts for No-BS Entrepreneurs.

A running perspective on Florida's growing tech and venture community, with an occasional detour to the Southeast/national scene, venture capital FAQs and maybe a gadget or two....

By Dan Rua, Managing Partner of Inflexion Partners -- "Florida's Venture Fund".

Vegas Map for BlogWorld, PostieCon and BloggersChoiceAwards

While planning my IZEA trip to BlogWorld/PostieCon I created a map of key locations such as the Hard Rock, Las Vegas Convention Center, Tao, Bellagio and others. The current zoom level allows you to see all the points of interest, but it's more fun when you zoom in -- for example, check out how clearly you can see the Bellagio fountains. I'm not sure how much collaborative mapping Google provides so if you'd like a relevant location added to the map, just leave it in the comments. I hope to see you there!



Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

Comments (7)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, that's pretty cool! See you in Vegas.

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dan,
I'm excited to see you in Vegas. See you soon.

4:01 PM  
Blogger Owen Cutajar said...

Have a great time. It's a shame I can't make it !

7:26 PM  
Blogger VC Dan said...

jules & techie: I get in tomorrow and will be on the lookout for you both!

owen: a real shame...no excuses next time, right?? ;-)

9:48 PM  
Blogger Aurelius Tjin said...

This looks like fun! :)
I wish am not busy enough so I can come.

1:49 AM  
Blogger Qian said...

Isn't IZEA going to make a big announcement at BlogWorld? I'm looking forward to finding out what it is.

4:20 PM  
Blogger VC Dan said...

jules & techie: it was great seeing you both in Vegas!

aurelius & owen: you missed one heck of an event

qian: the Argus unveiling was as disruptive as I'd hoped. Full press info coming this week. Thanks for following!

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment


<< Home