Florida Venture Blog by Dan Rua dan

No-BS Venture Thoughts for No-BS Entrepreneurs.

A running perspective on Florida's growing tech and venture community, with an occasional detour to the Southeast/national scene, venture capital FAQs and maybe a gadget or two....

By Dan Rua, Managing Partner of Inflexion Partners -- "Florida's Venture Fund".

Don't Tase Me Bro

I was going to let the whole Andrew Meyer tasing brouhaha skip this blog (even though I'm broadcasting from ground zero), but one shining example of crowdsourced capitalism caught my attention. If you don't already know about CafePress, you should check it out -- it's an awesome combination of creativity and entrepreneurship.

When you do visit, search for "Don't Tase Me Bro" and get ready for over 300 different t-shirt designs based upon that Freedom of Speech mantra du jour. I've included some of my favorites below:
don't tase me bro
don't tase me bro
don't tase me bro
don't tase me bro
don't tase me bro
don't tase me bro

Related images: andrew meyer, don't tase me bro

Labels: , , , ,

SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

Comments (2)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope I don't get tased for saying this but something from spotplex.com is causing your site to hang. I'm currently taking the SEO quiz in another window and I'm on question 25 and your site still hasn't loaded. Just thought you'd want to know. :-)

5:54 PM  
Blogger Jack Payne said...

It's said that the ultimate wisdom is found on T-shirts. From some of the profound stuff you have presented here, I'm beginning to believe it.

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment


<< Home